COVID-19 Directives Continue
The SWAN prime contractor will continue the important measures put in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 until otherwise directed by the Department of Human Services/Office of Children, Youth and Families (DHS/OCYF).
- Normal business functions will continue, and the SWAN Portal remains fully operational.
- The Harrisburg Office of the SWAN Prime Contractor is closed. All prime contract personnel, including county-based employees, are currently working remotely.
- Site visits and other meetings/training will continue to be scheduled by audio and video conference.
- SWAN regional technical assistants, SWAN LSI coordinators and other staff of the SWAN prime contract can be contacted by phone or email. Please reach out to your contacts with questions.
- The SWAN Helpline remains available to support families.
During this time, remember to:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your face when possible and wash your hands if you do touch your face.
- Clean surfaces and frequently touched items often.
- Avoid close contact with other individuals if they or you are sick.
We are committed to partnering with you to assure that children and families continue to be cared for during these challenging times. We will provide information as needed and report new developments as they occur over the coming weeks.