The deadline for Award Nominations has been extended to Friday, February 2, 2018.
Do you know someone who does great things for children in the child welfare system? Do you know an exceptional adoptive, formal kinship care or permanent legal custodianship family? Say thank you to these dedicated people by nominating them for recognition. Categories include:
• Permanency Professional Recognition
• Permanency Teamwork Recognition
• Permanent Family Recognition
• Permanency Advocate Recognition
• County Collaborative Recognition
• Philanthropy Recognition
• Independent Living Professional Recognition
• Youth Advocate Recognition
Please feel free to use the attached form to nominate. Forms can also be obtained from the technical assistant in your region.